1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S.223 Components --- SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Sportshot, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

$300 + $25 UPS shipping (heavy! .... 38 pounds!)

For sale: bulk brass and bullets from Scharch Mfg. Inc. of Salida Colorado. Purchased 02/19/2009.

1,000 .223 polished, reconditioned, trimmed, sized, pocket swaged and CCI primed brass. Best quality in the industry!

1,000 .223 caliber 55gr.JSP BT bullets

1,000 .223 caliber 68GR HP/BTC match bullets

Old price invoice, I paid $370.59. These bluk items aren't even available from Scharch anymore, especially, the bulk bullets. (I believe these bulk bullets are Sierra although they may be Remington...) I forget, but they are 1st quality major American manufacturing.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

3. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

ok, pm answered...

shipping UPS from Denver 80230 to you.... 35 to 38 lbs. If you have a business address it will be cheaper than a residence. Thanks.

... to the other questions, this starts out as commercial american mfg. military brass, once fired and Scharch Research converts it to commercial brass, reloadable, commercial primed with CCI, as good or better than Rem. or Win. because of the cleaning, swaging, sizing and trimming, etc. at about 1/3 of the $$$ cost. I am offering 2,000 .223 shells for $300 - 1000 brass, 2000 bullets(plus the cost of your powder.) That comes to about .15 cents a shot. roughly, I'm sleepy and I may be a little off on that.

4. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.