1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F / S 22-250 ammo COMPONENTS S O L D !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have some loaded 22-250 ammo that is to be sold as components only. I have to tell you "do not shoot these". There are 93 rounds loaded in new Win brass that was bought unprimed...then I believe there is H335 in them with a Hornady V-max 55 gr.------the hand writing indicates it is 33.0 grains because the velocity is listed as 3589.....just like in the Hodgdon manual. The next ones are 56 rounds are Rem and Win brass that appears to be loaded twice or possibly three times----unknown load in these----same bullets. The current dealer cost is 13.55 per 100 bullets and 33.00 per 100 brass. I got these in a box of ammo that I bought. This guy died and these were loaded in early 2010. I am currently shooting up 700 rounds of 45 acp this same guy loaded without any problems, and these were with cast bullets. I have no reason to believe there to be any problems but again I must tell you not to shoot these. If I had a 22-250 I would be using them, I do not do as I say very well. I am not trying to make money on these, would rather do the legwork for someone to get some use of the brass and bullets rather than throw them away. 4 slip-top 20 round boxes are included and the remaining are loose. I will ship to the lower 48 for a total of 40.00 east of the Mississippi and 48.00 west of the Mississippi River. The first one that confirms gets them at this great price with shipping included---I would just require that you send me a message with the fact you have the understanding you should not shoot these and are sold as COMPONENTS ONLY.

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i'll takem--pm sent wally riebesell

3. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold to Wally pending payment rec.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.