1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 2002 VW Jetta

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by starfix, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

I know this is not gun relateded but I have a 2002 Volkswagon Jetta that needs a new home. motor and transmission are good,1.8 4- cylinder turbo. 106,000K miles. has electrical problems? I can't figure it out? Body has dents on right side and left front fender. tires were new just before Christmas.

If someone is looking for a fix me up or parts car this is the one. Make me an offer. PM me or call 740-404-3568 Thanks, Bob Caplinger

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

stick or auto? What's the mpg on that gasser?

3. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

Its location is southern Ohio (Waverly) it is an automatic transmission and get's on average around 35 MPG. as far as pictures send me your e-mail or cell # and I will get pictures to you. Thanks, Bob.

4. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

PM sent to birdtracker.

5. adhumston

adhumston TS Member

0   0   0

If you honestly "average around 35mpg" in a 1.8t jetta, I would never sell it as that car has something special about it! I have an 04 tdi manual and I only average 38-39 mpg. From my experience with Jettas ( and I've owned a few), the turbos in that body style do mid to upper 20s if driven right and maintained properly.

6. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

adhumston, As I stated in the first post, electrical problems I do not wish to fix. avertised as parts car or a fixer uper, make an offer. Bob Caplinger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.