1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 20 gauge SXS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I have a nice Ugartechea 20ga. SXS for sale. It has dual triggers and fixed IC/F choked barrels. The barrels are 28" in length. It wears a pistol gripped stock. The reciever is color cased hardened and the barrels are blued. There is a couple of scatches on the stock but nothing major. The gun is a very good shooter and the only reason it's for sale is to purchase a stock for my sporting gun. The only alteration from stock is the addition of a Kickeez pad. I still have the original plate that goes with it. The stock is unaltered. The first $650.00 takes it. I can email pictures, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to post them here.

ec90t

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

up!

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Ugie's are great shot guns for the money. Talk about perfect chokes for shooting birds. I just do not need it or I would buy it from you as you won't find anything with that kind of quality for that kind of money. Jeff

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Pictures have been sent.

Mr Charles: I'm so computer illiterate I can barely email pictures let alone post them here.

SuperxJeff: Thanks for the input. It truly is a nice swinging and handling gun.

ec90t

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

up.

6. weagle

weagle Member

I'm interested in your gun. email sent.
    Thanks,
    Don

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Weagle,

I haven't recieved your email yet.

ec90t

8. weagle

weagle Member

Please send photos to my email.

Also: what is the model number and importer name and does it have 3" or 2 3/4 chambers?
    Thanks
    Don
    donanderson@bellsouth.net

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Don,

You have mail.

ec90t

10. weagle

weagle Member

I didn't receive the email. Did either of mine every come through? We may have an email server isuue.

11. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Weagle,
    I haven't recieved yours either. My computer has been acting kind of slow with emails. I will try again.

ec90t

12. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Don,

I believe that you are right. My conputer is still trying to send yesterdays emails.

ec90t

13. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Weagle,

You have mail. Let me know if it doesn't come through.

ec90t

14. weagle

weagle Member

I got it that time. Those picture files are huge and I'm sure they were getting hung up.

I replied via email,

Thanks,
    Don

15. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Don,

I haven't recieved your last email.

To all the others requesting photo's, bare with me as I'm having all sorts of email problems and I'm unable to fix them at this time. I will forward the photo's on as soon as I get things straightend out.

ec90t

16. ec90t

ec90t Guest

To all that requested pictures and haven't recieved them, I'm sorry. My email crashed and all emails were lost. I have started a new account and will be able to send pictures now. Sorry for any inconvience.

Don,

I never did recieve your last email. If you could email me at the new address, I'd greatly appreciate it.

ec90t

17. weagle

weagle Member

ec90T. thanks for the pics. It's a beautiful gun and a great price, but I've decided I need a 12 Ga. I can post the pics of your gun on this thread if you would like.

Don

18. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Don,

I would appreciate it greatly.

ec90t

19. MKW

MKW TS Member

Hi. I've sent several emails and they must not be getting through. Anyway, I would love to see pictures of this shotgun. Could you please email them to the address above? Thanks,

Mike

20. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Due to problems with my ISP, I can't send out any pictures. I was able to get one set out to Weagle and that was it. I'm sorry for the trouble. Weagle said that he would post them, I hope he does. Thanks everyone.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.