1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 2 "Y" Model 12's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hilltopper, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

I have a two "Y" model 12's for sale.

#1. The first one is a 1972 model, serial Y2004677 with a new walnut monte carlo stock with a new decellerator recoil pad. It has a 30" full choke barrel with a mid bead and a red front bead. Wood and blueing ar VG++ with few handling marks. Guns lock up tight and shoot good. Priced $825.00 plus shipping to your FFL.

#2 The second "Y" model 12 is a 1973 model, serial Y2006722. Wood is orginal with a Winchester pad. There are no cracks or gouges in the wood and the blueing is VG++ with few handling marks. It has a 30" full choke barrel with a mid bead and a red front bead. Gun shoots great and locks up tight. Priced at $850.00 plus shipping to your FFL. Ed Chrisman 660-663-3146

2. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

<a href="http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/edchrisman/Guns/?action=view&current=100_3230.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/edchrisman/Guns/?action=view&current=100_3229.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG][​IMG]</a>="Photobucket"></a>

3. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

Number 2

<a href="http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/edchrisman/Guns/?action=view&current=100_3236.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/edchrisman/Guns/?action=view&current=Model122.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG][​IMG]</a>Photobucket"></a>

4. tburrey

tburrey Member

F/S 2

Appreciate all the help. Neil my average last year was about 95 on sixteens and 85 on Handicap. I think I'm going to try raising the comb even though I will have to learn to shoot with the beads stacked and see how it goes. If no noticable change then I may do the choke. Thanks. again to all. Tom

5. tburrey

tburrey Member

F/S 2

Sorry Hilltopper somehow this posted on the wrong thread. Happy New Year. Tom

6. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

^

7. incognito

incognito TS Member

F/S 2

His sign-on name has a space between hill and topper. Yours doesn't. Anyone paying attention should easily see the difference. The problem comes from people with their head up their.......... well you know.

8. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

Number 2 has been sold pending funds.
    Number 1 is still available.

In regards to hill topper and his sign on. When I signed up for my sign on it (TS) accepted my hilltopper as a signon. I did not steal your signon and I resent the statement that I did. When these gun have sold I'll change my signon.
    Thanks
    Ed Chrisman

9. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

^

10. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

ttt

11. trapshooter1959

trapshooter1959 TS Member

F/S 2

hi i would like to know if your number 1 m12 is still for sale ?could you please email me and let me know thanks

12. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

Email sent about gun number 1 being available.

Ed

13. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

ttt

14. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

ttt

15. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

ttt

16. Murphy

Murphy Member

F/S 2

Ed, I'm pretty new to the site and do have 1 model 12 featherlite, please explain the diff between a model 12 and a Y model. Thanks.

17. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

The "y" model is a later version of the Model 12 trap gun. It has a jeweled bolt and shell lifter along with the duckbill on the rib.

18. Mpedersen

Mpedersen TS Member

F/S 2

Hilltopper, I left you an email about gun #1. Do you ever check Email?

Thanks

Mark Pedersen

19. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

Mark,
    Tried to call and no answer (Friday nite) left phone number. Left email on Staurday Afternoon. Try calling me on Sunday anytime since I'm going shooting this afternoon and evening.
    Thanks
    Ed Chrisman

20. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

F/S 2

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.