1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 2 Mec Jr.s 12ga & 20ga "REDUCED"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 2@8lo, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2@8lo

2@8lo TS Member

0   0   0

"Prices Just Reduced" Time to clean out the reloading room again. I got these reloaders so that my kid could load at least some of his own ammo and take some of the burden off Dad. Well are you familiar with the expression that you can lead a horse to water?? Well its true. So its time for someone else to acually use them.
    1st is the 12ga which is almost brand new(I got it from a guy who also bought it for his kid with similar results as I had) It is a part# 844712 and has a charge bar 302/118 in it with a #29 bushing in it. I loaded a few shells with it to make sure everything worked good and it made great shells. I'd like to see $85 plus actual shipping on this one.
    2nd is the 20ga It is older than the 12ga but functions great and is built like a tank with all metal parts. It has a 302/078 charge bar in it with a 22 bushing. I'd like to see $70 out of this one. Willing to entertain offers and open to making a package deal price if someone wants both of them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 2@8lo

2@8lo TS Member

0   0   0

No interest in the reloaders? I also have a Mec Grabber 12ga that I'll sell, just waiting on the primer feed spring from Mec(should be here Monday)Any interest let me know.
    And again I'm open to offers on these reloaders

3. singles

singles Member

0   0   0

How much for the Mec Grabber? Condition?

Thanks

4. 2@8lo

2@8lo TS Member

0   0   0

Price reduction time I see. I will $85 for the 12ga(the newer one pictured) and $70 for the 20ga. Prices do not include shipping of course.

5. 2@8lo

2@8lo TS Member

0   0   0

F/S 2 Mec Jr.s 12ga & 20ga

Ttt

6. 2@8lo

2@8lo TS Member

0   0   0

F/S 2 Mec Jr.s 12ga & 20ga

Wow, is the reloading biz dying off? Or is my price to high on these reloaders?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.