Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S 2 John Storm Shooting Jackets

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  mahrbeezer 
#1 ·
I have 2 used John Storm shooting jackets for sale. The first one is labled as Large and was fitted for me by John. It's a tradional long style coat in Green. It was only worn 2 or 3 times. The second coat is the short or waist model in black. This coat is marked M but fits me the same as the long coat.
Both coats have my name embroided on them but I have been told that any competent seamstress can remove the name and embroider your name of it. Neither coat has a liner (not a required option here in Az.) Both coats are in great condition with no rips, tears or stains. I have no idea what they are worth so make me an offer on one or both.

Don Myers

#13 ·
mahrbeezer,

You sound like some deprived child asking for more candy. If you don't know what a shooting jacket looks like, go down to your local gun club. I'm fairly certain somebody is wearing one or better yet do as FlaLagarto suggests and check out John Storm Web site. Are you one of those 2%ers on here that asks for picture of anything that's for sale then doesn't buy anything?

Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.