1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 2 GUN TAKEDOWN CASE "SOLD"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by leadvail, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadvail

leadvail Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Negrini made in Italy 2 gun take down case. 4 3/4x 10 1/2x 37 1/2 outside. 36 1/2" bbls. Can barely tell it's been used. No tears, rips, holes or problems. 3 combo lock latch.
    $100 + Shipping Thanks, Bob
    leadvail_2008_03037.jpg

leadvail_2008_03038.jpg

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'll take it

Thanks

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

F/S 2 GUN TAKEDOWN CASE

Whats the resale price on something like that MIA..........LMAO Nice case --nice price.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

F/S 2 GUN TAKEDOWN CASE

that will be y personal weekend case. I awasy carry two guns. Never saw one befre. NFS Matt

5. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

F/S 2 GUN TAKEDOWN CASE

Been using one for years. Carried two semi-autos to Churchill, Manitoba in 2003 for snow goose hunting. Used a duffle bag as a "cover" and heavy hunting clothes for padding. Guns (and case) made it up and back with no damage even after riding 300+ miles each way in a railroad baggage car. Originally got mine from Jeff's Outfitters.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

F/S 2 GUN TAKEDOWN CASE

Steve. Yes, it does look to b a valuable item for me to cart around to shoots. One side for my gun and one side for a gun to sell. I find my Negrini case to be quite durable. I have Americase cases too and those I really have to be carefull with. I'm thinking now that I just may have some other case for sale.

Thanks again Bob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.