1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: 1st Generation Jack West Remington Stock Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001-3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002-4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Like New Jack West First Generation Stock and forearm. The stock will fit a Remington 1100, 1187, 1196, or 870 (12ga or Std Weight 20ga). The forearm is for a Remington 870 12ga. Both are in excellent shape.

I'll sell the set for $150 shipped to you, or just the stock for $130 shipped to you and you can provide your own forearm if you wish to use this on an 1100, 1187, or 1196.

email kolarskeet@gmail.com

I'll be leaving on vacation August 5th, and won't return until the 17th, so please plan accordingly.

2. hybrid

hybrid Member

0   0   0

I'll take it -- email sent thanks John J.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

sold to hybrid...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 1100 stock 1st generation