1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 1979 RN Prefix BT99 Barrel 32"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GoldEx, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

I just picked up a barrel from a gentleman on this site and was planning on having it fit to my sons gun at the grand. After some careful consideration, and checking out some of the guns available for him, we are going to look at a different gun altogether for him so I am putting the barrel up here for what I paid for it. I am asking $350 plus shipping. It is a fixed choke IM and it is clean and un-modified and was part of a 2 barrel BT-99 combo and this barrel saw little use as is evidenced by the condition. Non-ported. Serial # on gun began with RN. Perfect companion to your late 70's or early 80's BT-99. Drop me a PM. Pics available on request.

JK

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

ttt.

JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.