1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s 1945 Win Mod 12 WS1 Skeet 12ga (NEED HELP)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Bad reblue- metal polish

that isnt a factory installed cuts

stock is cracked

if it works then you are looking 300-400 dollar range with the broken stock and the bad metal polish

I think it says WS2 but it is nearly polished off

Gene

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

What part didnt you agree with?

non factory cutts?

cracked stock?

way too much metal polishing and not uniform finish for reblue?

3. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I would very rarely agree with G77777's evaluations but must say he's not far off here. A reblue (no matter how good or bad), cracked stock, non-original recoil pad and a cutts all add up to not more than $500 IMHO.

4. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

0   0   0

GN7777777 is right on! You would be lucky to see $450.00 for that gun! I would add that the rear of the forend has been cut back on the top, and the stock is a poor replacement. What you have there is a nice trunk gun for shooting Crows on a rainy day.....but only if you can find a full choke tube for the Cutts! Sorry for the bad news, I hope you did not buy it.

5. Erik W

Erik W Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gene, although a bit abrupt, is a lot closer to actual value than "Club Members". Value of this nice old gun has been hurt in just about way possible.

6. tachyon

tachyon Member

0   0   0

Perhaps a picture of the stock will help. It is hard to see the details from the "slide show"

7. tachyon

tachyon Member

0   0   0

What happened to the engraving?

GN7777777 is accurate in depicting the condition of this particular gun. There was no malice in his posting just an accurate and honest opinion on the condition of this gun.

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'd get back out to the gun club as fast as you can and find the guy that said $2000 was the value and tell him you'll make him a helluva deal on it and let him have it for $1500!

9. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

0   0   0

Thin skinned????

10. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Were these guns cheap or plentiful years ago, that people would mutilate them like this? Or was this all the rage back then? It seems like clean old model 12 target guns are getting harder to find. I think they are in a class by themselves.

No offense intended, Rodbuster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.