1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 17 Mach2 10/22

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 4EVRYOUNG, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

For sale a nice shooting 17 Mach 2 take your pick of the stocks rifle will include the Bases and scope seen in the Photo scope is a 50mm Sightron 3.5x10 almost forgot $650
    4evryoung_2010_1201.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent. Thanks

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

How much for gun and wood stock WITHOUT the scope??
    Chris

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Who made the barrel? What trigger work has been done?

5. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

I don't know all the answers, I took this one in on trade after starting to do one of my own.Running Iron Bertrand Nebraska did the work on this one they have a good reputation in the area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.