1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 16 gauge side by side shotgun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yodes, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodes

yodes TS Member

In my continuing effort to thin out my gun collection, I am looking to sell a 16 gauge MAS, also known apparently as Manufrance, side by side shotgun, manufactured in St. Etienne, France. I am writing some of this from memory, but it is double trigger, choked about I/M and Full, from a drop in choke gauge, in pretty decent shape. Just had the receiver cleaned and checked at the Gamaliel Cup in Nashville, everything looked good. Splinter forearm, can't find a model name on the gun or much about the manufacturer. Maybe a pre-Robust model? Has 65 mm chambers, or about 2 9/16 inch, so probably should shoot the short shells in it. I have 3 other 16's , so I don't really need this one, or the need to track down or reload a separate 16 gauge shell. Looking to get $475 shipped to your FFL. E-mail above with any questions, and drop the xxx's.

2. yodes

yodes TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.