1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 12 ga. reloaders and misc. components

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by StuartH, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartH

StuartH TS Member

0   0   0

My father, a trapshooter for nearly 50 years passed away this past July. I have taken the responsibly of liquidating his collection of trap guns, reloading equipment and supplies. The guns are currently on consignment with a local dealer. The reloaders I have in my possession. I live in the Kansas City, MO metro area and would prefer to sell locally to not have to ship.

The reloaders for sale are as follows: (1) MEC 9000 hydraulic $450.00, (1) Pacific 366 $150, (1) Hornady 366 $150, and (1) Texan progressive (very old, make offer).

I also have several bags of #8 shot, Remington wads, Winchester primers, and assorted reloading related accesories.

Please feel free to contact me via email at stuminator@earthlink.net for more info or to request a picture of any of the items.

Also for sale: Left handed Fajen straight trap stock for a Beretta AL-2. I remember my father purchasing this stock from a man at Elliotts Shooting Park in the mid to late 70's. I have no idea what it's worth, so make me an offer on it. I'll make you a deal on it.

Stuart Hightower

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

If the Hornady 366 is in good working condition, I will take it. I'll offer $50 for the Texan if its all there and in working condition. Let me know via email or PM.

Whats your price for the reloading components and shot? If fair I will take them also. I'm just down the interstate in Salina and pickup not a problem.

Martin WIlbur
    785-822-7415

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Also would you send me a list of the guns that you mention? I will deal with the dealer if thats necessary.

4. Pull-it!

Pull-it! Member

0   0   0

Had all of the bags of shot, and all of the Win 209 primers boughtWith a firm price and a I will sell them to you for that amount. 5 hours later I get an email sent to me "SHOT IS SOLD" WHAT KIND OF BUISINESS TRANSACTION IS THIS?

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

four 34: He clearly got higher offer than you agreed to! That is the risk dealing with onetimers on here! A regular would not do that to you! Tom Rhoads

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

four34, I'm not sure how you could have had the shot bought today since yesterday within 15 minutes after my intial posting I had acquired the shot and the two reloaders. Please explain this.

7. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

pheasantmaster

I also got an email sent after 8 PM last night listing the shot, primers, reloaders, etc. as still for sale along with prices for everything and pictures of the loaders.

8. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

0   0   0

I too have had email correspondance with this guy telling me the hornady and texan were gone but the pacific and mec were still available. now the pacific is gone from another email.WTH? ASKED FOR AN ADDRESS OR PHONE IN MY EMAIL TO HIM/HER and got a reply but no address or phone. you can definately tell that this is a one time deal and I dont think we will see anymore posts from this person. Oh well win some lose some!

9. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Guess maybe I should be concerned/wonder too then if I have the items bought or not.....

10. Pull-it!

Pull-it! Member

0   0   0

My transaction took place Sun night @ 9:28 PM when the price was agreed apon and the type of payment was also. The email came in the Mon. morning saying that the shot was sold! Oh well just trying to find a good deal every now and then. Guess you can't win them all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.