1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 1100 Release trigger

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Adam Pini, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Pini

Adam Pini TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a 1100 trap off a friend awhile back and just needed the receiver off it so i stripped it down and sold most of the parts. The last thing I have left to sell is the release out of it. Its by far the fastest release I have ever used. Too fast for me. I generally use Timneys in my guns but I have never see one built like this one. Its built like a tank and FAST.

Asking $200 shipped for it.

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Is it a standard 1100 trigger, Timney, or custom made by somebody else? You said it's built like a tank. Do you know who built it?

3. Adam Pini

Adam Pini TS Member

0   0   0

I have no idea who built it. its a custom made 1100 release

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yes, I know it's custom made, but is it made using a standard 1100 trigger, or is the entire trigger assembly custom made, and is it steel like the Timney?
    I need a trigger, I'd just like to know what I'm buying.

5. Ontario Chris

Ontario Chris Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey Adam,

When are you going to send me the $$ for the 1100 stock that you said you would buy from me back on October 2?

I have attempted to contact you several times via email and TS.com Personal Messages to see what was up. You did not reply???

Chris

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Looks like a converted factory trigger to me.

7. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The 870 style disconnect passes through a cut slot in the housing. My guess is this is a converted factory trigger set as skeet man stated. I never really understood why pay so much extra for the all steel housing when the converted factory piece is sufficient. Lots of 1100 parts will wear out before the factory aluminum trigger housing, in my opinion. Mark.

8. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Mark- The primary advantages of the Timney are the added weight of being an all steel housing, and the MUCH wider trigger that the timney has (the factory trigger chews my finger up because its so narrow).

9. Adam Pini

Adam Pini TS Member

0   0   0

Bump trying to fund a graco 391 breako kit

10. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

Are you open to offers?

11. Adam Pini

Adam Pini TS Member

0   0   0