1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 1100 Mag with extra's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shutupandshoot, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

I have a real clean Rem 1100 3" Mag with a 30" fixed full choke VR barrel for sale for $400 plus shipping
    I shot trap with it and have a lot of extras for it, if wanted. This summer, I purchased a new 30" VR Rem Choke barrel. It came with 3 flush coke tubes and I purchased 3 Extended Choke tubes for it. I also have a shell catcher and an extra O Ring. Also I have an extra stock that has an adjustable comb that I made for it. For all of it, I will take $600 plus shipping

2. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

By any chance is that choke-tubed barrel equipped to handle 3" shells?

3. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

Nope. Just 2 3/4

4. Iampro-hunting

Iampro-hunting TS Member

How much would you sell the choke tube barrel for? If you would email me at pro-hunting@hotmail.com with a price I would appreciate it.

5. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

Thanks but I want to sell the gun before I sell the barrel. If I don't sell the gun, then I want to keep the barrel

6. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

If things work out that the gun sells and you have the adjustible stock left or are willing seperate it please contact me I'd be interested. I need a stock for a right handed 1100 mine has a large crack. Goodluck with everything your price sounds fair. Thanks Josh jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.