1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 1100 Classic Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ismah, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ismah

ismah Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Like new Remington 1100 Classic Trap. 30" Bbl, no alterations have been done to this beautiful semi. auto. Asking $750.00 plus shipping of about $30. Have original box and shell catcher included. Looks like up-graded wood on stock. No scratches and Like New condition.

2. ismah

ismah Member

0   0   0

I tested this gun to make sure everything worked OK and found it handled a lot like my 870 but without the hard kick. I'm not sensitive to a guns recoil and saw no reason to change guns. The 1100 has been sitting in my safe since that day at the range.

3. ismah

ismah Member

0   0   0

The gun came with four chokes and I forgot to mention them. They are the standard Remington chokes. All un-used except the "Short Yardage" one that was used for the test run. The shell catcher seemed to work fine, it is the clip-in kind and caught all 25 rounds perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.