1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 1100 26" Barrel - sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brian meyerhofer, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian meyerhofer

brian meyerhofer TS Member

0   0   0

Remington Part number 29509 Remington 1100 Special Steel Shot Barrel, 12 Gauge, RemChoke, 26" Length, Vent Rib, Gloss Finish - Can be used with lead or steel shot in either Magnum or Non-Magnum 1100s

Barrel is in excellent condition with original box. I bought it new and less than 25 rounds have been put through this barrel. I used it for hunting. Shot 2 3/4" and 3" through it. All my 1100 stuff is being sold.

NOTE: This 1100 Steel Shot barrel can be used with magnum or non-magnum receiver. Used with a magnum receiver, you can shoot 2-3/4" magnum or 3" magnum steel or lead shotshells. With non-magnum receiver you can shoot 2-3/4" magnum lead or steel or 3" steel shotshells. DO NOT USE 3" magnum lead in non-magnum receiver.

$200 shipped, email me at brian442@yahoo
    Thanks

Brian

2. brian meyerhofer

0   0   0

3. Clayshooter25

Clayshooter25 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Man - - Where were you 3 weeks ago when I bought one new. This is a great buy for someone! Good Luck!

4. brian meyerhofer

0   0   0

Bad timing on my part.
    Hopefully I can sell it to someone here before going to gunbroker.
    Thanks

5. brian meyerhofer

0   0   0

Reduced to $190 shipped

6. brian meyerhofer

0   0   0

7. brian meyerhofer

0   0   0

Reduced to $185 shipped, this is a great remchoke barrel that allows you to shoot 2 3/4" or 3" mag loads from a magnum or non magnum gun.

8. brian meyerhofer

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.