1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 11-87 Target/Skeet barrel for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by NJCOP, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

AS the title states. It is a 26" RemChoke "Target" barrel that only chambers 2 3/4" shells. Price is $165.00 to your door.

OR

I would be more than happy to trade it for an 11-87 30" barrel. (a polished blued one with 2 beads). Target, light contour, normal contour, it doesn't matter just not the cheap matte finished special purpose one.

I'd rather have the trade as I don't shoot skeet. As you can guess by being on this site I shoot trap and am looking for a 30" barrel.

any interested parties please respond to copnj1301@yahoo.com

Bob R

2. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

3. No Luck

No Luck TS Member

0   0   0

E-mail Sent

4. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0