1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 11-87 Skeet-T receiver,Beretta chokes,etc

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by suptlloyd, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Hello:
    I have a bare, nice 11-87 Skeet-T receiver for sale. This has good bluing, has magazine tube, link and mag latch with it. No bolt [$225.?] Beretta chokes-3 Brileys: LM, M, IM and choke remover. [$75] A Beretta auto forearm weight-[$10]. A Rem. 870 release trigger that Spears has worked over. Trigger is like new but i have had trouble getting it to work in my gun. Sent it back and he worked on it, said it worked in his. Will sell with that knowledge of it-$100. Have a S & W P22 [Walther made] in box, shot just a few times. 2 mags [$245]
    Prices are low and pretty firm. Would rather trade for Rem. 870 .410 [or 12 trap] or Ithaca 37 .410 for grand-kid.
    -Also have Colt Match Target 6" that has been professionally powder coated because some idiot let it rust up. 2 extra mags. Bore good. [$425] Is nice shooter/carrier, tho.

2. mod12man

mod12man TS Member

mobil or optima chokes?

3. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

These are Briley Ber/Ben X2 that fit the 390 I had. Outside grip and lazer mark for different choke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

11-87 receiver for sale