1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EZ GO Clays Cart Golf Cart For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pride Engineer, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I have an EZ GO clays cart that has been modified to include a Honda 24 horse engine, independant front suspension, coil over shock rear trailing arm suspension and aluminum wheels and knobby tires. It also has an aluminum storage box on the front. This cart will do 40 mph. Rides very smooth, great for getting around the shoot and really great for Sparta. As I remember it was one of the early models when EZ GO first brought out the clays car. $5,599.00. Currently located in MN.

2. sle081

sle081 Member

Prez
    now what are you up to !!! one with a Chev V8!!!! what will have to listen for now so we know your coming ?? Headers , raceing slicks , Roll cage, 6 speed gear box, Hell lets just take the top off the ZO6 , do a lift kit , and a box for your shells !!!
    DOG

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Maybe you have something there!!! Just think, 198 mph golf cart!!

4. sle081

sle081 Member

Prez
    well it would be very fitting!! it would be a parking lot terror Cheese dog would have a hard time getting a biger faster one
    DOG

5. sle081

sle081 Member

Well as one who has been carted around verious shoots in this fine hi-power clays car I can attest to its speed and comfort and can haul load of shells, guns and shooters be great vehicle for the big shoots!! DOG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.