1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EZ GO Clays Cart F/S $6k takes it

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to sell this cart although a few of you out there desire for me to give it away. Nice try. ;o) Now at $6,000 cash it's almost like giving it away. I'll give it one last try. 2008 EZ GO SST Gas, Blue Metallic Clays Cart. It was purchased in July 2008. Diamond plate lockable storage on the front, roll & pleated blue & white interior front & back, windsheild, front chrome brush plate, custom steering wheel, hitch receiver on back, knobby tires with chrome spoked wheels, transferable warranty. About 10 hrs. on it. Over $8.5 k invested. Also comes with 10 ft. flatbead trailer. Located in North Georgia for pick-up. Please email for more info and pictures.

2. royboy

royboy Member

Blade, remember the offer I made you at Hog Heaven. I am losing patience, but soon you will accept. CW

3. blade819

CW............. I don't think so since I can't remember the offer you made. It'll go back to Indiana with me in late January if it doesn't sell now and I'll use it next season since my new home is on a golf course, I'll use it there also. TNX anyway. Not going to the Dixie but will be at the Southern Grand.

4. blade819

5. blade819

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Put it out on Ebay or Craigs list... Trapshooters are so tight they squeek and at least your headache will go away

7. blade819

CalvinMD.... Its been on ebay and you're absolutely correct about your observation. But I'm the same way. Looks like I'm keeping it for next season.

8. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

blade -- check your PMs...

9. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Does it have a trailer hitch for a trailer to haul horse manure? Maybe my daughter could use a second vehicle (one that she could carry a coyote shotgun in). Are you shooting tomorrow?

10. mbbutler

mbbutler TS Member

Does your Clays Car have the Subaru engine or the Kiwasaki (New) engine?

11. blade819

The cart has the twin cylinder 4 stroke Kawasaki engine in it. Yes it does have a trailer hitch on it and yes I did shoot today and ran the last 25 with a full choke in the K80. Go figure it. :eek:) Nice seeing you and the guys rdf59. Have a great New Year and I'll see you guys in February maybe. If not, you ought to go down to the Southern Grand in March.

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ez go clays cart for sale texas