1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eye's everywhere, we don't need guns

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Eye

I wonder how ole 548 and Regards feel about this??

There should be no more wondering why the left fight SO Hard and never quit trying to take firearms out of the hands of law abiding citizens!!

Its about CONTROL nothing less nothing more!!

The camera's put up in this state are slowly getting taken down, by efforts of law abiding citizens and city counsels who are finely waking up!!

Just yesterday one town ordered ALL taken down and sent back to Arizona. The fight is on in my town to have the same done!!

2. 100straight

100straight Member

I absolutely agree concerning control it is nothing less, but probably very much MORE.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Like the mafia, drug cartel, and criminal activity's CONTROL is how they rule their subjects.

NOW tell me how our PRESENT people in power, Democrats in general plus a few RINO'S and independents ARE any Different then the ABOVE groups!??

YOU CAN'T

Our form of government is still the Greatest ever conceived, IT'S the two legged scum that got voted in(lie,cheat and steal to stay in) that has corrupted IT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.