1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Eyeglass ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by southjblue, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Had eye exam and Dr recommended WalMart for glasses---I used lensecrafters in past ---Never bothered me on cost but surprised when he said WalMart----Anyone use WalMart and any regrets?---George
  2. TC

TC TS Member

Last three pairs from WM, reasonably priced, very satisfied. They are not actually part of WM as such, they are leased.
  3. knobcreek

knobcreek Member

Walmart is good and so is an outfit on the internet, www.eyeglassfactoryoutlet.com. Simply get your prescription from your doctor, get on this website, pick your frames, fill in your prescription and pick your lens choices (colors, polarized, etc). A nice lady, Cyndee Marchetti-Bobrow, will help you on the phone if you have any questions or problems. They can also make your lenses in any color you want, including orange or purple for shooting. They cost about half or less than even Walmart, and you can get glasses for shooting a lot cheaper and better quality than the gun show vendors.
  4. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

My wife switched to WM about 10 years ago. We have been very satisfied overall in price, selection and service. We have taken glasses in several times for minor repairs, no question, no problems, no additional charges.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.