1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eye Training/Exercise Video Finally Available

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Phil Kiner, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

My new eye exercise video is now REALLY available. My website above has a link to a secure order site. Cost is $29.95+4.95 shipping (U.S. Priority Mail). Our goal is to ship all orders within 24 hour of receipt.

The video is about 20 minutes long and is designed to help your eyes move smoother, together and to help you to visually lock on the target quicker.

Also the phone number to order was listed incorrectly in last month's Trap and Field and the correct number if you prefer to call to order is:307-635-1451

Thanks Phil

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Here you go Phil, this link should work,

Can't wait to get my copy!

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Phil, will you please bring me one to the Missouri Fall Handicap?

4. Steer Tripper

Steer Tripper TS Member

Phil,

Thanks for the heads up. I have placed my order.

After studying this video Hope to see you on the 27 yard line Shoot Off.

THANKS.
    David

5. Sand9229

Sand9229 Member

Phil,

Can you tell me how your tape differs from the Decot Eye Improvement System tape? I have it, but can always use something better.

Thanks,

Donny Sanders

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Phil,

I'm intrigued by the idea of watching a video improving ones vision. Does the video explain how to look and teach us; or is it the process of watching that fosters the improvement?

Which portion of Vision does this help with Musculature or Neurological.

Do you have any data besides anecdotal? A percentage of improvement from a base line for example.

Does the distance from the video being watched effect the results?

Can a color blind person benefit from the video?

Will eye dominance matter and will it strengthen dominance?

How will this effect a person with cross laterality?

Any problems for the epileptic?

I do understand that the use of ones eyes and excercise can help. I friend of mine recomends it and he has the strongest eyes if anyone I know. He's also been an All America since the 60's. Shoots a K-80. I know it works. Just a bit confused as to how watching a video will help.

Joe

7. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

Thanks, order's in.

Jim

8. Phil Kiner

Donny- It is similar but different.
    There is a ball moving against different out of doors backgrounds. It moves at different speeds (slow to extremely fast) against the different backgrounds in different patterns. The patterns the ball moves in are: circles, modified figure 8, straight lines: left/right--right/left---bottom left/top right--bottom right/top left.

The last exercise was supposed to be a fusion exercise but I miscalculated the "spread" when the exercise appeared on a screen so I enclose a separate card. This is designed to improve convergence and divergence and improve your ability to accommodate and locate objects in free space.

Another feature is: it is digital and you can increase your degree of difficulty by simply playing at 1.5X or 2X normal speed.

If anyone has the old decot tape and does not think mine is better then all you have to do is send mine back and I will give you a full refund.

Thanks pk

PS I would post some examples but the DVD is encrypted.

9. nipper

nipper TS Member

hmmmmmmmmmm

bill

10. Phil Kiner

Likes-to-shoot

The exercise part (which is about 20 minutes) of the video would definitely help one eye. The card for convergence/divergence will not work with one eye. pk

I also sent you a PM

11. Phil Kiner

12. phirel

phirel TS Member

Phil is using a technique that has been around for some time and is known to work if used correctly. It does require some mental work. The exercise actually teaches one to learn how to concentrate and clearly see a moving object.

Most of us probably do not understand what it is like to clearly see a target. When a kid is trying to hit a baseball, he thinks he can see the baseball. But, the good hitters can see the seams on the baseball.

Phil will talk about seeing the front edge of the target. I talk about seeing something orange. Phil breaks a lot of good scores. I don't. My eyes aren't that much different from Phil's but I have not trained myself to use them.

Pat Ireland

13. old tex

old tex TS Member

Phil
    Rec'd it yesterday and looked at it once.
    No way I could read the letters and numbers after they got past single digit.
    I'll keep trying!!
    unc

14. Steer Tripper

Steer Tripper TS Member

ttt for a good tape.

15. Phil Kiner

I have had some good feedback.
    One of the top skeet shooters used it a month before the World Shoot and swears it helped him improve his performance.

Also this tape will help your basketball, tennis, racquetball, wide receivers, baseball players. I have a report from a top five ranked regional tennis player in the over 70 age group. He is picking up the ball and locking on it quicker after the bounce and has increased his return percentage. This was after 2 weeks of watching the video and using the card daily. Phil

16. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Ordered mine this morning, will let you know. I have been focusing on improving my eye focus skills along with my mental focus.

Ronbo

17. brantman

brantman TS Member

I have Phils dvd on trap shooting, this guy knows what hes doing if he ever comes to the pine belt area(south jersey) to do seminars Ill be the first to sign up!

18. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Phil

The DVD came in yeasterday, watched the DVD on my computer this morning at work, I actually think that after the first use, my eyes feel "looser" this morning. Will be 45 on my next birthday and hope that this will help me from not having to use glasses.

Will keep the thread posted on my experainces.

Ronbo

19. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I got it the day before yesterday, but have been too busy to look at it yet. I was using Martin's eye chart at the Missouri Fall Handicap, though.

20. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to get it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.