1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

eye supplement?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BILL GRILL, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I have been taking claroxan for dry eyes. Anyone know of a cheaper more readily available product? Thanks, Bill

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have my eyes checked annually because I have diabetes II. Each visit I ask for enough free samples to last the year.

3. lives4trap

lives4trap TS Member

An Omega 3 fatty acid supplement like fish oil or Flaxseed oil should work. It works for me and many others I have suggested to take it. Some people have troubles with the fish oil causing "fishy" burps, so freezing the gel caps may help eliminate that.
    Dr. Laura

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Thera Tears makes a supplement along the lines of the one described above.

5. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

I don't think that this helps dry eyes but, Bluebonett makes an eye supplement (Bluebonnet Eye Antioxidant Formula) that contains Chromium picolinate to stabilize blood sugar and it has Bilberry that helps keep eye pressure low. It has zinc and the other supplements needed to prevent macular degeneration. Since I started taking it my eyes have been very stable, no day to day change. Before I started I would wake up some days seeing great and other days there was no reason to drive to a shoot. And don't eat the powdered donuts at the club house. AJ

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Flax seed oil 1000mg pill in the morning keeps my eyes lubed. Also a warm compress for a couple minutes on the eyes once a day helps keep the ducts open and clear. HMB

7. Dave P

Lives4trap: I use now an Enterec(sp) encapsulated fish oil from Wally World. Takes care of the fish taste.

8. Dave P

PS: The fish oil capsules don't cure dry eyes for me. I've been taking them for 20 years.

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I use Occuvite by B&L

Gary Bryant
    Dr,longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.