1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EYE PROBLEM HELP?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Tape...

Curt

2. BBMAX

BBMAX TS Member

Good morning "TM1" - May I suggest that you go to a Sports Vision Doctor and get you eyes checked out. They can cover eye dominance and a whole bunch of other eye related issues. There are about six in the country and they also help professional athletes (Baseball hitters, Basketball shooters. Golf, and Tennis to name a few). THEN you can fool with your stock, glasses, rib. These guys can also give you therapy to strengthen your vision and preception of the target in motion. For some shooters it comes naturally for others it has to be trained. As you can guess, your eyes are your "radar" and cannot be taken for granted. They are as important as a proper fitted gun. Good shooting to you.

Bruce Maxwell

3. Andy Moreland

Andy Moreland TS Member

Dr Alan Berman in Ridgefield, Connecticut diagnosed a similar condition for my wife as an involuntary response to recoil impact. He indicated that it could be treated but she figured it was going to be cheaper to stop shooting. She's become a pretty good golfer.

Andy Moreland

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Call Rob Decot. A solution is at hand!!

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"The tape thing I tired but couldn'd hit anything"

How many thousand rounds did you shoot with the tape?

6. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Wink with your left eye just before you fire. worked good for me until my left eye dominance got worse. Then I used Magic dot to determine optimum location of tape. never had any problems since then shooting with both eyes. hope this helps. jm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.