1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eye Candy for Infinity

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rennerize, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

now that's nice wood. What's the gun cost?

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

nice wood. when dennis and cindy get threw with it you will have a beautiful gun. hope to see finished pics. jackmitch

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gary- The wood for your new Infinity looks nice, but as pictured doesn't the comb look a little high and flat on the top? Also, how does the forearm wood attach to the barrel in the form that you pictured? Are you going to put a recoil pad on the end of the stock or just shoot it as it is? With a good cross cut saw, we could put some shallow lines on the wood that might resemble checkering. We can talk about my ideas in a couple of weeks at the Bluefield VA shoot.

Pat Ireland

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

The wood came from a supplier we have in Northern California. The price of the wood came in at our price that we set aside for the Infinity and it is therefore not an up-grade piece of wood. I know that we could have sold this piece for twice the price but, Gary is a repeat customer and I promised to find him the wood that he wanted. The cost of the gun completed is $9,900.00 and they are featured on our web site above.

Denmnis DeVault & crew

6. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

If my wood is half as good as this I'll love it----Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.