1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EXTREME LION HUNTING ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by walnutmaker, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Western Colorado and Eastern Utah lion hunting at its Finest. Experience a once in a life time hunt. Be able to watch guides and hounds work for you and make your hunt a once in a life time adventure!!!!

We offer guarenteed trophy Tom Mountain Lion hunts apon request.

Prices range from $4,000.00 to $6,000.00

We hunt all day everyday, so if you have any questions please leave a message for Nate @ (970)250-7148

2. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

shootlow, This is my son Nate guiding for lions-- who also happens to own Prosoft recoil systems. You will see a lot more of the latter as time goes on. It is a great product and we have some all american shooters shooting them as we write this.
    These guys really do show you a great time and have taken some very impessive animals this season so far. Phil Simms Stockmaker

3. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

0   0   0

You boys teach that Black & Tan to climb trees out there or is it in his blood?????? Nice photo...GOOD LUCK

4. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

0   0   0

That looks like one determined hound! Great photograph.

5. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

0   0   0

Good dogs are amazing hunters and a joy to watch. Awesome pic of dog and lion!! not sure how to post pic. Have never done it before.

6. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

0   0   0

trying 1 more time 2 add photo.

7. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

JRWolf, a few years ago a friend of mine had some relatives that came to our area with Greyhounds that we ran coyotes with. Man what a weekend we had!

From Iowa?

8. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

0   0   0

I took this picture from Iowa. I do mostly calling but this was also fun. I have allways wanted to do that lion hunt but dont want to give up elk hunt. Wish I could do both!

9. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

I believe that dog is a Walker and it's just a pup

10. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

0   0   0

If you have a chance, eat some Cougar. Then you will know to pass on the pleasure the next time!!!!! Prettiest butterfly tenderloins you'll ever see. Grilled with butter brushed on them. Had a bobcat carcass come back and hit me in the mouth once while skinning it. Same taste!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.