1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Extreme Gun Control Comming

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by myevh3, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myevh3

myevh3 TS Member

This healthcare take over is making me ill. Obama and his administration will stop an nothing to strip away our liberty and freedom. They are hell bent on controlling every aspect our lives. Just think of the control they have with healthcare, they will be able to diticate almost every aspect of or lives. The political avenues of control are endless. If you own a gun, you may be putting you are someone elses health at risk, therefore your premiums will have to go up if you want to continue playing with guns. The car you drive is putting out too much C02, therefore putting you or someone elses health at risk. Therefore your premiums are going up unless you trade the SUV in for a piece of shit green car that gest 100 miles to a gallon and seats 1.5 people. From what you drive to what you eat to the hobbies you persue will all be controlled in the name of controlling heatlth care costs. I truly fear this is the true beginning of the end of this fine country we live in. God help us all.

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

And I though it was hyperbole when I was calling Obama Hussein a communist. This has nothing to do with health care and everything to do with control. These elitist Democrats want to decide for you how you should live. Everything you do can be tied to health care and the public cost of it. I am proud to say I haven't voted for any Demoncrat since Carter. They used to try and hide their commuist tendencies.

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

He will do it too. Just look at how he is doing an end run around congress.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

and the congress has no balls to stop him,,,,they are too stupid to realize that the executive order CAN be taken away,,,,they can stop his appointments,,,,it is almost like a dictatorship....

5. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

Passage of the H/C bill will be the end of our country as we know it. I'm so pissed off I can't see straight. I cannot believe these idiots refuse to listen to the American people. I will never, ever vote for a democrat.

Jason

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

We the people voted those people in, we MUST vote them out! Nov do the right thing and vote all incumbents out. Jake

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

2010 - if you're in - you're out!!

Let's start fresh.

Unfortunately there are enough dummies out there that will not do the right thing!

Curt

8. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Wait a minute. I didn't vote for these dumasses. I have been trying to warn people for years now. Here it is and the stupid asses that burried their heads in their ass will not admit they ever voter for that lop eared jackass.
    It probably won't be long before we see how much backbone the real american has.
    All empeachable offences and the senate just stands with their thumb up their ass looking at the cameras and telling the american people that come Nov. 2010 the Dem. will pay. By that time it will be to late. I thing its time to hold a white caucus. I was just watching Tavis Smiley having a black caucus in Chicago. Is it racisits to say White Caucus.

9. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

It will be too late come November........This will be similar to AIDS.....This country will never undo the damage these idiots are causing.....to think otherwise is a fantasy.....

Once you realize that over half of the people in the US are receiving part or all of their income from the the minority that are paying for it, you will realize that this will never end.

I would be willing to bet that the majority of the posters on this site are on some form of public payroll......as long as that exists.....will we have this never ending giveaway in Washington. NO ONE wants their Golden Goose to die.

Want a good example.....just research the Agriculture fiasco in the US.

10. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

Jake I agree but I hope by Nov it isn't to late , what I'm worried about is all the silent riders and attachment that Pelosi etc put in that we don't know about and 221 that's right the agriculture is a joke in this country they pay the farmers not to grow anything that's the most dumbest thing I ever heard of and still think it is , they in politics want to control all of our lives that is bad. Pat.k.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.