1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra 75 patch???

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by droptine, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droptine

droptine TS Member

0   0   0

My 11 year old son had a couple of 75 straights last year shooting registered targets. He has been looking for one of the black and gold 75 straight Federal patches to match his others. So far we have not found one. Just wondering if someone had an extra they would be willing to part with. I would gladly pay shipping plus?

thanks,
    Eric

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Did you look mon E-bay? They always have patches on their site. Bulge.

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I think we've got Winchester 75 straights at my club that I can send you if those will do.

Eric

4. droptine

droptine TS Member

0   0   0

I did look on e-bay...didn't see one. thanks, Bulge.

5. droptine

droptine TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, Eric, but he was looking for the black and gold Federal to match his others.

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

ok, I'll check on Saturday and see if we might have a Federal and let you know.

Eric

7. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

0   0   0

If you don't have any luck, check out federalpremium.com under the education tab. They have all the patches for .50 each. Might as well order a couple of the hundred straights while you're at it. You'll be needing them soon enough.

8. droptine

droptine TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the link biggun...but they want $5.90 shipping plus $3.95 handling to go along with that 50 cent patch. Whoa!

9. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

0   0   0

Sorry. I didn't realize that. I'll look around and see if I can't find you one. I know I have the red ones, but not sure about black? I'll look and let you know.

10. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

0   0   0

$9.80 S&H on a 50 cent patch wonder if there inline for a bailout too?animals are running the Zoo fellows! Jon

11. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I can send you the red and gold Federal 75 Straight patch. Give me an address.
    Mike Battista

12. droptine

droptine TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, Mike, but he's already got a red patch. He's got a couple of the black and gold patches sewn on and is looking for a match. I told him the red one would look fine and to quit being so picky. Oh, well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

75 red patch shooting