1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra 11-87 forearm f/s SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bodybuilder, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

0   0   0

I have an 11-87 forearm, it is one of those tough laminated ones, its for a 12 ga. It has never been on a gun, well I checked to make sure it fit. $25 plus actual shipping

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

i'll take it

pm sent

3. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

0   0   0

4. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located? Also, which 11-87 model is it for? My brother needs one for a premier model. Would this fit?

Chris M

5. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

0   0   0

I'm in WV and yes I checked it on a premier, In fact that is what I got it for a 11-87 premier trap that the forearm cracked on. It would
    not match unless you put your own finish on it. See it is laminate and actually needs someone to put a finish on it. I mean you can leave it like it is it just would not match but it is heavy duty.

6. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

0   0   0

That is exactly what he is looking for. I will let him and you know. Thanks.

Chris M

7. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.