1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Explosives Plant Cleanup...Lousiana Town

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Unknown1, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I wonder if a good Annie load could be made from that stuff.

3. jhoward

jhoward Member

if 6 million pounds of the stuff had gone off I guess they could dig a canal connecting the crater to New Orleans and funneled the flood water from the next hurricane into it.

4. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

That powder is located on a ammunition plant that produced bombs. In the past a few 10,000 pound have gone off, and the people are not frightened.

5. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

I have no idea what 6 million pounds of artillery propellant cost to make, but I am certain we all paid for this. We also paid for proper storage. Here is a novel idea, why dont we ( the U.S. citizens ) get our receipt out and return it? "I want my money back". Yet another ridiculous thought of mine...Larry Lockhart

6. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Good point Larry. I wonder what happened to the gov't team that was responsible for keeping an eye on this contractor?

7. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Article says "artillery propellant" , sounds like nothing more than a fire hazard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.