1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Explorer Sport Trac

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Does anyone make a cap for these?

Also wondering if the rear seats come out.

HM

2. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Seats are removable. ARE makes a cap. Ford sells a hard tonneau cover. Bed size sucks with only 49" in length and 45" between the wells.

They have this thing on your computer called GOOGLE!

3. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Why do all replies to a person's question here have to require a smarta$$ answer?

Steve

4. acre44

acre44 Member

Buy a Toyoda, then you won't have to slow down! BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!

5. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Just bought one a few days ago to replace my Suzuki. The Undercover bed cap looks to be the best so far but will see what Ford has to offer. Did not know the seats can be removed. Thanks for info. Wife loves the vehicle. Hauled four trapshooters today comfortably and the bed is fine for guns, bags, etc. Wish mileage was a little better though.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"Last time I checked this was a forum for trapshooters, not about truck caps."

Does this mean that trapshooters don't drive or need truck? If they do does it mean they shouldn't ask those here that might be able to answer the questions for their knowledge and experience? Why dose the sight owner provide categories one being off topic?

Bob Lawless

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Trucks are just as important as guns. If you don't believe that you haven't seen our club parking lot on league night. Of course I'm including SUV's.

HM

8. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

kehrby,

I wondered why someone would go to the trouble of posting a question that he could get his own answer to in one minute.

Yeah, mine was a smartass reply.... to a dumbass question. Please note that unlike your reply, I also answered the question.

9. ivanhoe

kehrby I have to agree with you it does seem that way all to often. I am guilty of it myself from time to time. I was told however a very long time ago that the only dumb question is the one that is never asked.

Of course you have to realize that bridgetoofar has never in his life ever asked a dumb question....LOL.....LOL......LOL

Bob Lawless

10. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Jeeeeeez.... a little poke in the ribs and evevryone wants to put the gloves on.

BTW Ivanhoe, I have asked more dumbass questions in my life than the average dumbass (LOL)... but I'm learning to get answers myself. Usually more accurate too.

11. ivanhoe

bridgetoofar

"I have asked more dumbass questions in my life than the average dumbass (LOL)... but I'm learning to get answers myself."

Amazing who would have ever thought you would actually learn anything. Well I guess there is hope for you yet....LOL

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.