Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exploding Head

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Hap MecTweaks 
#1 ·
I am looking for opinions on trap singles. X-5, Infinity, Silver Seitz, Kolar T/S, AAARGHH. I am a 1 eyed shooter. 6' 2" 310 lbs. I need somewhere to start, and who would have all of these on hand in the Northeast. Thanks, Al

#4 ·
Al- You mentioned several fine guns. The one that is best for you will be the one that fits you the best and has the balance that is best for you. Your ideal gun could be an Infinity, a Seitz, at BT-99 or an Rem. 870. All four of the guns I listed have some problems when shooting doubles.

Pat Ireland

#5 ·
Of the guns listed, I see you are eliminating any option for it serving as a doubles gun. If you get any of the guns on your list, and want to play the doubles game....

If you're thinking Kolar, I suggest taking a look at the Comp TA, not the TS, as it can be configured with many barrel choices, to include O/U.

Like you,I'm a big guy, and am very satisfied with my choice of the Kolar, especially the factory stock fitting, which I understand is second to none, excepting, perhaps, for Denis Devalt's beautiful work on the Infinity.

good luck with your decision.....mike

#6 ·
I have a doubles gun that I like. I am having trouble, real trouble, with my caps. My singles are ok but inconsistent. I would like to thank everyone that responds. I am cautious and listen to all options before acting. I really need a place on the east coast to go to handle many different guns. Not many big dealers here in Maine, lol. Thanks, Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.