1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Explanation Of Great Eastern Purse

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by KenC, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

KenC Member

For the first time at the Colorado State Shoot (this coming Father's Day Weekend), we will be offering the "Great Eastern Purse" on all handicap events.

I know that many of our shooters, including myself have never heard of this option. Therefore, we would like to put an explanation of it in our shoot program.

I know the division of money is (25-15-10 / 25-15-10) but I would be grateful if any of you could offer a simple, concise verbal explanation or provide me with a 'link' to one.

Thanks,

Ken Church
    Delta Trap Club

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Take the top 6 numerical scores, 99, 98 97, 96 95, 94, all the competitors who shot one of those scores get a piece of the purse. If there was one 99 then he would get 25% of the purse. If there were 5 competitors who shot 96 then they would each get 5% of the purse. HMB

3. KenC

KenC Member

Thanks hmb, I guess it really IS just that simple...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

great eastern purse at shoots