1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Experience with B. Rizzini Shotguns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 410 JIM, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

Anybody shoot a Rizzini gun. They look almost like the older MX8 P'guns that Ithaca imported many moons past. Thanks Jim. PS: I've enjoyed many of you for many years, your opinions are always entertaining, whether it be politics, girls or jokes. The shooting stuff is OK too.

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Very nice gun for the money. Because of distributorship problems a bunch of them were dumped on the market at a very low price. The Premier was originally over
    $ 2,600 several years ago, and were being closed out for around $ 1,700. I know several shooters using them and I have shot the gun.

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Nice looking guns, a few years ago a friend was having a problem trying to get a release trigger installed in one.....never did, not sure if it can be done today.

4. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

I picked up a dumped gun, as you called it, for $1600 from a dealer in NY. Too good to pass up at that price. Only be the third bargain I ever got in a nice shotgun.
    Thanks for info.
    Jim

5. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I have a B.Rizzini bird gun, which has dual triggers and fixed chokes (full over mod). A good friend sold it to me for $625. He knows he gave me a great deal! I enjoy shooting it!

LA in MA

6. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

Trying to get fancy with pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.