1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Experience/comments on Radians DIY ear plugs?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ring3, Jun 25, 2013.

1. ring3

ring3 Member

Wondering if anyone has tried Radians Custom Molded Ear Plugs. Currently I use 3M Push-Ins. They are easier to put in and remove than expanding plugs but I'm beginning to question there effectiveness. The Radians look like they would similarly be easy to use.

Are they as good as the ones made by vendors at large shoots and gun shows?

With proper care how long do they last?

Thanks,
    Rob

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

tried them and did not work at all

3. glenns

glenns Member

If prepared properly they will last. I have had mine for the last 2 seasons and they are still in excellent shape. The only problem I have is misplacing them.

For the price you can't go wrong.

4. shaggist

shaggist Member

I just made a pair week before last and have used them at one shoot. They worked very well. If you follow the directions to the letter, they will form as they are supposed to, and will fit you very tightly. They block out most of the noise and conversation. I haven't had them long enough to comment on their durability, but, so far, I am very satisifed with how they turned out.

Jack

Search tags for this page

radians trapshooters forum