1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

expandable, stretchable belts that look good

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by quartering, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quartering

quartering Active Member

i've lost a little weight, all of my pants are too big and i've fallen into a size that fits halfway between the holes in my belt. i want suspenders or a stretchable belt to keep my pants up but my girlfriend says no way. i think a stretchable belt that doesn't look like one would be the perfect solution. what do you guys know about expandable belts? thanks

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

quartering, if my girlfriend said " no way to keeping my pants up" id' be jumping for joy to keep them down! LOL couldn't help it

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Never heard of a "stretchable belt". Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a belt???

4. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Look up Bob's Belts. They offer a number of belts like I think you are looking for.

5. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I've conquered the same problem by punching a couple of new holes in my belt.
    Use a .222 case with a chamfered neck in a drill and it cuts a perfect hole. Actually, I've "drilled" about three new holes in one belt. Suspenders work fine but I was told I looked like a dunce wearing both suspenders & a belt. Hell,they kept my pants from falling.

Big Jack

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Forget the belt ... use a bunch of thumb tacks!

7. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I have used stretchable belts in all colors for the past 20 years. I get them at Walmart or Penneys. Pennys are nicer looking. Only problem is my son likes to see how far they will strech as he can walk around 10 feet with one end, then he lets it go and it hurts like he--.
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.