1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Executive Orders

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlieAMA, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

After all of the executive orders our dictator has issued, I wonder if he could issue one stating that in spite of the outcome of the election, he was going to be the dictator for four more years. Probably not, but food for thought anyway. Charlie Henderson

2. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Went to a Submarine Veterans' meeting yesterday. Our base commander a retired Capt. 0-6, read some of theses executive orders---this is totally reminiscent of Nazi Germany. If you can read them-they will scare the crap out of you.

Phil Berkowitz

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Charlie he will more than likely incite riots so he can declare martial law

Sounds far fetched but he wants to keep the giverment housing and AF 1 more than anything in his life, and if he sees them going away Katie bar the doors

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Charlie,

Explain the "Dictator" in your statement. Are you saying that Obama is a dictator because he has issued executive orders? I hope not, because he is actually behind schedule of Bush's executive orders, for now. Plus you would have to call many Presidents dictators, if so.

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

900 + executive order-granding total control of the following: food, energy, money systems, health resources, all aircraft,

Phil Berkowitz

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

635 has it right. Obama's exec orders are not trivial changes as many (most) exec orders are. They give exec control over the country.

7. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Hell, he could be our, 'Idi Amin', self-proclaimed 'Benevolent Dictator - for Life.' Wouldn't put it past him.

Kip

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click.

9. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Phil Berkowitz.......there are other sources of information other than the "Fair and Balanced" FOX News. Try 139 Executive Orders for Obama and 291 for George W. Bush. Try a channel clicker, it's good exercise.

blade819

10. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Am I the only one who finds the very first executive order signed by Obama on his 2nd day in office was "presidential records"? What pray tell would he be trying to hide, other than his birthplace, college records, university records, and his involvement with the good Rev. Wright, and a political machine that took him from obscurity to presidential nomination without being in the Senate long enough to know where his seat was?

Just the advisers and mentors that he chooses to surround himself with scare me to death, but that's just me I guess? I wanted to serve on his cabinet, but heck I pay my taxes so that was out of the question.

11. CharlieAMA

When you issue executive orders to bypass congress, and usurp the athourity given to you, then you are a dictator. This guy, or thing, is out of control. I have read his executive orders, and none of them make sense to me. I claim that I am not a teacher, professor, or a nor a know it all. I am an American, born here, worked here, payed taxes here. The guy is a lunatic. Charlie

12. CharlieAMA

I also claim that I can't spell very well. Sorry!!!! My point is that you can't have a guy that surcumvents(sp?) Congress to get what he wants. You have to follow the process that our forefathers laid out for us. All presidents have executive priveledges, but to do it to bypass congress is BS. He hasn't had a budget in three years. Anyway, hope you get my drift. I'm going to bed. I'll have my ass eat out over the night, and read about it tomorrow. Good night. Charlie

13. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

The link provides the truth on Ex Orders.

Guy B.

14. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

How could the word truth get into this thread? The very first order was to cover that entire subject up. Do I remember a statement about transparency in the last campaign? How transparent is covering up all your history?

15. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

The truth is reality, unspoiled by conjecture.

The first link I provided points to a primary source on the topic of interest.

The link I've included with this posting is an interesting look into the history of presidents suppressing their records. Remember Wiki is not a primary source and is therefore subject to bias so take it with a grain.

Guy B.

16. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

gdbabin thank you for the link. However, they add up to my numbers that I put up 4 posts before that yet no one seems to understand.....the truth. They want to believe that the "Dictaor" in the White House is so evil and so much of a Communist that the truth bounces off their backs like water off a duck.

blade819

17. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The EOs that Obama signs give broad far reaching powers to the government while TAKING AWAY individual freedoms! ANYBODY who thinks Obama isn't ruling by ex orders is full of it! He wants to be Emperor and he is simply writing out the constitution by Ex order! Not to worry though,-- the blind fools that WORSHIP him (some on here) will NEVER see any evil in him NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.