1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Executive Inn Belleville - Good or Bad ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 45ACP, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 45ACP

45ACP Member

Does anyone have any experience staying at the Executive Inn Belleville? Also, how far from the WSRC in Sparta? Actual time ? Thank you. Bill

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Total Est. Time: 55 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 36.38 miles ok this is just from city to city.

3. Gayles57

Gayles57 Member

Here is a link to ratings on the place.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=hotels&near=Belleville,+IL&fb=1&view=text&reviews=1&ie=UTF8&latlng=38503641,-90004593,10792952975633464965&sa=N&start=0

In case the link doesn't work, here are a several writeups, they don't sound good.

Executive Inn-Belleville - No rating available - Spencer - Apr 6, 2007
    I can describe it in one word, terrible. You should take it off your list. Customers are not going to continue to use Priceline if they are put in a motel such as this. ...

Executive Inn-Belleville - No rating available - Richard - Mar 14, 2007
    This was marketed to me as a 3 star. I would only give it a half star and that is a stretch.I have only stayed in one that was worse. The motel name should be changed to Blue ...

More from Mytravelguide.com ยป
    Awful only would stay if it was free cause... - A TripAdvisor Member, - Jul 17, 2006
    We checked in and the room didn't have any safety locks at all,had toilet paper in pephole, the wallpaper was peeling off,the tub had a ring around the top, snow flake designs

Regards

Gayle

4. Superxmike

Superxmike TS Member

45 ACP,

Stay away from this place. It can only be described as a Sh*thole.

Check out the hotels/motels in O'fallon, Illinois. You'll only be 45 minutes from the shooting complex. In O'fallon you can find all the amenities you would ever want.

Mike

5. dink

dink Member

I would not stay at the Executive Inn.

6. 45ACP

45ACP Member

Thank you all very much !!!!
    You saved me on this one. I owe you all! I found a room at the Baymount Inn in O'Fallon. It appears to be OK without breaking the bank. I went last year and stayed at the Howard Johnson's in O'Fallon and was pleased with the place. I wanted to get a little closer this year but it didn't work out.

Than you all again !
    Best regards,
    Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.