1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Executive Director - Question for Neil

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Neil - A few members have asked about Jim Thompson's background and areas of expertise that qualify him to be hired as Executive Director of the ATA. I don't believe those questions have been answered yet. Do you plan on answering?

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Hey Blade....if you don't like the answer(s), what's your plan?

Maybe you are Carson Woods with an alias?

Curt

3. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate TS Member

Ya think that maybe Neil might be just a tad busy over the last few weeks or months there Blade? Neil is not one to avoid questions and answers them when he is satisfied that he has all the information. Put your sharp stick away, when his life gets back to his normal, you will get your answer.

4. hairy

hairy TS Member

Blade, go to the above thread.

5. blade819

It was a question posed to Neil on another thread that he was on then after the question was asked, disappeared. I don't have a sharp stick, just want to know a little something about the new Director. As members shouldn't we all know something about the new man in the office?

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Blade, Ed Y asked for the same information on another thread and this is how I replied to him:

"Ed, as much as I would like to tell you why I have so much trust in Jim's ability to lead the ATA, biographical announcements such as you request are best handled by the organization itself rather than a single officer of it. Also, since most of what I know comes from employment-application and interview documents which are in every case, in every organization, confidential, I am simply barred from responding. And since I have shredded them, I'd rather not trust my memory anyway.

I'm sure that the ATA website and Trap & Field will soon fill you in with the information you reasonably want; I just can't give it out, that's all.

Neil"

I understand that many want to "meet" our new Executive Director if only in print. I will try to expedite that, getting an official biography on the ATA website for all to read.

Neil

7. blade819

Thank you and we all will be looking for it.
    blade819

8. royboy

royboy Member

Don't know for sure, but sounds like Sour Grapes to me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.