1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Exec. Director Info.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RLSS, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RLSS

RLSS TS Member

A brief glimpse now on the ATA site.

RLSS

2. Ljuticman

Ljuticman TS Member

Jim Thompson is a fine gentleman. He will do a good job!

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

It amazes me that the ATA, and or Neil Winston, did not make any mention of this hiring on this site and/or the ATA site. Why??? He was hired, as I read, on August 10th. Am I missing something?? And as I read his qualifications they appear to be in order for management capabilities. But he has not been very active in this sport. I guess I am just negative by nature. - Jim

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"I guess I am just negative by nature"

That's the truth.

I am sure everyone in the hiring process wanted to get a good result and contributed their best judgement in this selection.

There are 2 things that need to happen for him to be successful. If necessary, he needs to have the courage to tell the EC to STFU, in a nice way, and the EC needs to have the courage to comply.

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

...and I'm equally amazed, Jim, that you would write "It amazes me that the ATA, and or Neil Winston, did not make any mention of this hiring on this site and/or the ATA site. " in light of the link above.

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.