1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Exceptional 870TC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by harleypilot, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I just got home from our local gun store, Square Shooters. They just took in on consignment a 32 year old, brand new in the box, Remington 870TC. I don't think it has ever been put together, and it has the prettiest wood I have seen on an 870.

They are selling it for $650.00. I think that is probably a very good deal, but I don't know much about Remington 870TCs.

Their phone number is 563 355-6969, and they are open days, monday thru saturday. If you have any questions for me, my e-mail is included here.

Jim

2. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

3. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

If it saves anyone some time, I called about this gun and found that neither the gun's owner nor the gun shop where it is can take or email photos of it. Also, the shop does not ship guns and will only sell it to a local buyer.

Jim, if you could perhaps take photos of both sides of it and email them to me, I will probably be able to find another shop in the area that will ship it to my FFL. Drop the "x" from the email address above.

Thanks.

Ed

5. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Ed,

I am out of town, but I will go to Square Shooters and e-mail photos to you when I get back. Will probably be next week, but possibly earlier.

Jim

6. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Ed,

I am out of town, but I will go to Square Shooters and e-mail photos to you when I get back. Will probably be next week, but possibly earlier.

Jim

7. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

This gun sold yesterday.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.