1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Excellent time at the Montana State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap MD, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

My husband and I want to express our gratitude to the Montana State Trap Association for holding a terrific state shoot in Helena! We were very impressed with the targets, the club, and the people. The shoot was run very efficiently. We just wish that we didn't live 1,060 miles away as we would love to shoot at other shoots held at Helena. Thanks, to all for making our trip a fun and exciting time! This is one of the best state shoots that we have ever attended. We hope to come back up to Helena in 4 years when they host the Montana State Shoot, again. The prizes were really nice, too!

Thanks for a fantastic shoot!

Michele and Dave in Nebraska

2. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

I also forgot to mention that the kids did an excellent job with keeping score. They were very polite and very organized.

Michele from Nebraska

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Michele,

It was a pleasure to meet you and give Dave that deserved punch. I hope you got to one of the Steak houses.

Hope to see you in 4 years.

Rick in MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.