1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Excellent Service from MEC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jrdlanes, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Fellow TS.comers - I had to take a moment to express my gratitude & satisfaction with the treatment that I received at the Maysville, WI operation on March 23, 2011. I have a 9000G that I hooked up to an early version of the Automate. This version is the version that MEC does NOT support.My 9000G has seen a few years and needed some TLC from someone who knows what they are doing (not me). In August 2010 I took the loader to Sparta w/ me (sans Automate - poor decision BTW and we won't go into that any further). The MEC guys there did the basic run through and had it working smooth as silk with the newer Automate. They reiterated that this was NOT the same version that I owned and that things were going to be somewhat different. Well I felt confident that I could make the switch back OK (HA - there I go thinking again!). Well, needless to say that when I got things hooked up back home all was not good in reloading room/garage. After much frustration I buttoned things up for the winter. In late March my bride & I decided we needed a little road trip. I just happened to work in a trip to the Maysville into the itinerary. When I arrived early on that Wednesday am (7:30ish) Dale & Rick took care of my loader and went through a friends Grabber that I had brought along. All told they had both loaders working fantastic and me out the door by 9:00! They were MORE than generous on the bill for parts & labor. I loaded about 1500 rounds last weekend & things went great! So to Dale & Rick I send my sincere Thanks for your generosity, kindness, expertise and instruction. Regards, John Dvorak - aka John in Iowa.

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I recently contacted them via email regarding a problem and received treatment that was prompt, courteous and knowedgeable.

Ed

3. zinger

zinger Member

I agree too! They are the best guys to deal with!

4. trw

trw Member

I've used MEC since the 60's beginning with a '250' and have always found them to be helpful, prompt & courteous .. they have sent me parts through the years that I had worn out before I even received their bill and sometimes there was none! They have always been respectful of any issue I was having and supplied good advice to remedy the situation. What's more to ask? I have a ridiculous number of them to this day, inclusive of the 250 .. just because.

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Hey John, Glad to know you got your Auto-Mec up and running.

Now your bride won't have to work so hard reloading for you. LOL

Just remember, anything inside the curb is woman's work! LOL

Hauxfan!

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I have 4 loaders today and not one of them I bought new. Needless to say that I have had to deal with the fine people at Mec at least once for each loader. One was pretty bad and required more than one call. Not one rotten apple in the barrel working there. They all went over and above every time I called. They still have service like we had back in the late 60-early70's. You just can't find service like that around anymore. I'll never buy a different loader. Why would I need to. Break-em all. Jeff

7. clayman51

clayman51 Member

I believe I heard once that MEC is an employee owned company. So everyone there makes a concerned effort to make it right.Good way to run a company!!

Dennis

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Dennis, Your correct. Its a employee owned company. Has been for some years. Breake-m all. Jeff

9. JOND

JOND TS Member

Don't you wish all companies were employee owned! JOND

10. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Barack Obama owns General Motors...

11. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Jeff,

Thanks,

I thought I had remembered that correctly.

Great company!!!

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.