1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Excellent insight about Anti-gun by a former one

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2006
    At a crossroads of gun discussion in society today, we need as many converts as possible. I noticed in part the "gun club" mentality. We, (pro-gun individuals) need to make sure we welcome those seeking insight. As you know there has been a run on guns, ammo etc, and I would wager that many just bought them just in case they couldn't get them later in case they changed their minds. If you have one of the "outsiders" stop by to learn what all the fuss is about, welcome them with open arms and guide them gently. They could be an advocate in the making.
  2. hera200

hera200 Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Great thread, good read,/ Hope a lot more people read it and are already practicing the advice......BUD
  3. Michael Wascom

Michael Wascom Member

Jul 24, 2011
    I had one of those sit down visits at the bank the other day and one of the ones helping me was a young woman of 19 years old.

Some how the conversation turned to guns and she told me how she wanted one for protection but she is afraid of them.As it turns out,some dimwit ex boyfriend took her shooting with what I imagined to be a hand cannon after her description of the gun.

I encouraged her to go to one of the local ranges here that has a women's night and she could rent a 22 with good instruction........she's said she would.

I think most of these anti gunners just fear the gun for lack of proper education.....or men that sucked on their momma's tit for to long.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page