1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Everybody must be settled in....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 320090T, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

As this time last year there were discussions about no rooms, can't find a room, got a room, had a room and lost it, darn ragheads, where to stay, etc, etc, glad everthing is going better this year.

2. TC

TC TS Member

Price of gas being what it is, not going this year. If we all cut back it would make a difference, but most of us won't.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

With the cost of gas and traveling, not to mention shells, room rates, and having to eat out every day and or evening there might be a lot of people who will be cutting back not only this year but for many years well into the future ... The shell prices are on tap for another increase, and when you add it all up sometimes you have to wonder if its alls worth it ... It will be interesting to see the total numbers when its all said and done to see just how much of an impact all of the pricing increases has on the shoots in the future ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Good point, devil. Those who don't want to go will always find plenty of excuses not to go. It's just human nature to try to rationalize decisions.

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

What are the shell prices going to be at the Grand this year?

6. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

are reloads still cheaper now?

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dick's is selling gun clubs this week for 4.28. Buy 12 boxes and use the coupon from the Illinois fishing booklet.

Final cost is about 3.45 a box.

HM

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have the opposite problem when it comes to excuses, I usually have to find an excuse to go to something rather than an excuse not to ... I have the money, time, the wife says do what ever I want, but I just don't have the desire ... I cannot muster a good or bad excuse or reason to go and can see several reasons not to so I once again have to go with my gut feeling and find something that I have more desire to do that week ... The friends that I would see by going to the Grand will probably be out in the southwest for the winter chain and I won't have to bother traveling all that way when I just do not have the desire ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Hilltopper. You from Hillsboro?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.