1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Everybody gets a ribbon!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tooler, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tooler

Tooler TS Member

Been reading all the comments about the one time 2 yard reduction recently. Also have read how the big dogs dominate our sport (my passion) and how screwed up the EC is. Seems that if you didn't meet your zone minimum why is the 2 yard reduction such a big deal? You should have taken your reduction at your last 1K review! The old saying "The harder I work, the luckier I get." Holds true even in trapshotting. I talk to EC members whenever I get the chance and have never felt like it was a good ole boys club. Which by the way if you are an ATA member thats exactly what we are! Good people having fun shooting at clay targets. If you think that there is any competive event where the cream does not rise to the top, you probably voted liberal. Enjoy what we have, enjoy the friends you make and work hard at your craft. Just an observation!

R Jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.