1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Every Trap Club Needs This Amazing Device

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

It takes a bit to get to the trap shooting content but this is just amazing, if you don't agree I'll give you double your money back. I'm calling my club prez right now and telling him we need this in the club house pronto.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em7z2oIcv3M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em7z2oIcv3M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

all I see is a kid, a beer pouring machine, then a bear caught and released?

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Now be nice and no name calling... it's SLIverbulletexpress, not SILver...

MK

5. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

LMAO... I know...Play nice..

6. sliverbulletexpress

Key board tough guys I poop stuff tougher than you. What a bunch of nits. Aint they no real men left on this forum?

7. sliverbulletexpress

Not only that why is it so hard to get my name right? Why would someone think I like beer? Who would drink Bud unless they are using it to chase down Irish Rose? My awesomeness overcomes thee. To not be able to see the beauty in that beer dispensing machine is so sad.

8. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

That is the kewlist beer machine I have ever seen.. I love coors and keystone light but... they make me have the weirdest dad gum dreams I have ever had.. freaky sh*t some i cant even tell..hehe.. as far as the bear.. funny as all get out.. I liked it all until the end when that damn obama rapper started spewing his garbage.. I'd like to take that rap sh&t and thumping boom boxes and cram them up some obama supporters rear end...

9. sliverbulletexpress

Next thing you'll want paid for posting that you want your time back. How much is your time spent on ts.com worth anyway?

I'm trembling in fear after being threatened by a real man on the internet. I hope your parents don't let you out of the basement so you can come after me with those boots.

Just get up 4 min and 22 seconds earlier in the morning and your caught up.

10. neofight

neofight TS Member

Cheap beer and a keyboard is all it takes. Sad commentary on what we have become. Anybody shoot today?

11. neofight

neofight TS Member

Cheap beer and a keyboard is all it takes. Sad commentary on what we have become. Anybody shoot today?

12. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I'm going to register 100 tomorrow..

13. sliverbulletexpress

Budsterxt, you didn't have to look at or comment on my thread you chose to in a unfriendly way.

Knife to a gun fight?, it won't turn out well? Sounds like you're trying to escalate this, and against someone you have no idea of who you are dealing with. Suggesting I need a boot in my ass seems threatening to me. Pretty immature but you are fresh married so I'm sure your feeling your oats.

Could this be the real man I need to be watching out for?

d?p=148930482

I'll just quote one of your earlier post. It sure sounds like you have started out with a low opinion of trap shooters or at least the shooters on this forum. Maybe you thought I was a soft target? Poor decision.

(Subject: entertaining a trapshooter
    Email:
    Date: Wed, Sep 01, 2010 - 05:37 PM ET
    Website Address:

This thread was not intended to knock people that answer threads, just that the stuff we reply to just seems to entertain us, whether it is a recipe, lmao, or any other thing that we seem to post to.

I prolly could post a thread about "my dog crappin and what color is it" would get 20 replies ranging from what kind of dog is it to what does he normally eat.

Just saying it does not take much to entertain a trapshooter!

Show reply form below - Reply to the forum thread - Email a link to this post - Email a link to this thread - Watch This Thread - Back to the Trap Discussion Web )

I'm done with you now.

14. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Wow!! only the first week of January, and already cabin fever is running rampant.

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Wow, It was only 4 minutes...

My wife makes me watch Dancing with Stars for an hour!

16. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

She makes you watch DWtS? Does she hold a gun to your head?

Eric

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

No, twin guns! you know.....

18. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post.
    Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message.

Make a good impression by taking the time to use correct spelling and grammar. Responses are stronger when they are clear, concise, and on topic. Avoid shouting: Responses written with all capital letters symbolize shouting. Use capital letters sparingly. A message in all caps is considered rude.

Threads containing offensive posts or personal attacks may be deleted. Remember the use of this site is a privilege not a right.

FRedmon

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    That Geezer thread is starting to look appropriate.

20. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

SliveBullet,

I am sorry.

I quess I could have worded my first post to be a little less abrasive.

I think the beer machine was cool, I just never understood the trap content part of the clip.

If you are ever in Michigan, I would gladly pay for a round of trap shooting to put this all behind us.

Kenny Uhlbeck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

amazing trap clubs